Vår integritetspolicy finns endast på engelska. Har du frågor om den får du gärna kontakta oss så hjälper vi dig. Se kontaktinformation längst ner på denna sida.
1. Our responsibility
Woodstat takes personal integrity of visitors to our web pages and customers seriously.
Our goal is to make sure that your personal privacy is respected and that your personal information is used correctly. We take responsibility for the fact that personal data used by Woodstat is used for the intended purpose only and protected from unauthorized access.
2. Who is responsible?
Woodstat, corporate identity number 556759-6381, is responsible for the use of your personal information on the web site and in our services. For information about how to contact us, see section 14.
4. What personal data we collect
- Woodstat uses Google Analytics to track visitors and their use of our site. This means that "cookies" are stored on your computer. Read more about our "cookies" on our website.
- When you register as a trial user, we save the information you are asked to enter as well as your IP address.
- When using our chart database, we save from which IP address you log in. We also save which charts you are accessing.
- When you are a recipient of our newsletter, we will save personally identifiable information about you such as, your email address, full name and possibly company name.
- When you contact us, for example, through the message function, order form, email or phone, your contact details and case information will be saved and used by us.
- If you visit or communicate with us through our social media accounts (i.e. third-party platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn), Woodstat may receive information about your profile.
- In other situations, the information you have chosen to provide will be used. Woodstat has the policy not to collect and record sensitive personal data. However, if you provide such information yourself, we assume you want the data to be registered with us.
5. How long do we save the personal data?
The personal data will be used by us for as long as it is necessary to provide our services to you, to gather valuable information for us about the use of our services or to fulfill Woodstat's legal obligations.
6. For what purposes are personal data used?
The personal data about you collected from you will be used for the following purposes.
- Provide the services you ordered.
- Manage or fulfill our agreement with you.
- Confirm who you are and verify that you have permission to use our services.
- Confirm that our services are not abused.
- To get statistics about usage to improve our services.
- To maintain, develop, test and improve the services and the technical platforms on which they are provided.
7. Security for the protection of personal data
Woodstat ensures a high level of security for your personal data and takes appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, modification, dissemination or destruction.
8. Restrictions on the disclosure of personal data
Woodstat may disclose personal data to third parties, such as the police or other authority, in the case of criminal investigations or if we are otherwise required to provide such information on the basis of law or authority decision
9. Transfer to partners
Woodstat sends personal information to our partner for newsletters, surveys, and such.
10. Transfer to third party countries
Woodstat has an office in the United States and your personal data will therefore be used in that country. However, Woodstat will take reasonable steps to protect your personal data.
Our website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
12. Right of access
You are entitled, in accordance with applicable privacy laws, to request access to the personal data stored about you at any time, to correct incorrect personal information, to discontinue use of and delete your personal data, to limit your personal data, use your right to data portability, and opposing the use of your personal data.
If you wish to use your rights as above or otherwise wish to contact us in connection with our processing of your personal information, you can do this by contacting us by email at:
or by regular mail:
175 45 Järfälla
Version 1.0. Last updated: 2018-04-17